Terms & Conditions
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and/or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions because they are binding on all users of this Website.
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned or used under license, by the business and/or it's associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event, shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Before placing an order at the website, the customer should thoroughly read the product description as well as services mentioned in the sections, along with all the information given in Help and FAQs.
- UrbaKart.com owns and manages this website. Whatever information is displayed on the website is only for general use, and is not meant to make advice. Therefore, customers should not rely on this information for making decisions.
- All the details regarding the product mentioned on the site, including specifications like color, size, weight, handwork, etc, are fairly accurate measurements. But there can be slight variation in the actual product and the product displayed by the site, since most of the products are handloom and handcraft items.
- The products and services available on the website are subject to changes from time to time, for the purpose of providing latest material and information to the clients. Also, the availability and price of the products is subject to being changed at any time without prior notice and these prices are for Internet orders only. They may not indicate the actual selling price of the product in a particular place. The website reserves the right to limit the sales of these products, including prohibition for sale of products to re-sellers. The website, in no way, claims responsibility for photographic or typographic errors.
- Silk Sarees, cotton Sarees and designer Sarees showcased on the website should always be dry-cleaned. There is no guarantee of the color of the product by the website.
- The user or buyer certifies that he has crossed at least 18 years of age or he is making the purchase with the knowledge as well as the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- The information displayed in the name of the company is protected legally by the copyright act and other property laws.
- The website is subject to periodic maintenance, updating and change in design. All the content on the site is owned by UrbaKart.com and cannot be published, modified, transferred, sold, reproduced, distributed, re posted, displayed or commercially exploited, by any person in any way.
- The website has the right to refuse providing its service to any person and at any time. It can also suspend or cancel it at any point of time, in case it encounters technical problems like computer virus, which can be a threat to its security, or hampers the administration of the service.
The website is not in any way liable for any kind of credit card fraud. The liability of fraudulent use of credit card is totally with the user and he must use only his/her credit card on the website.